Welcome to the AFP Connecticut Chapter
AFP Connecticut Chapter has more than 200 members and is part of the International Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) representing more than 30,000 members in 230 chapters throughout the world. AFP members work to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. They foster development and growth of fundraising professionals and promote high ethical standards in the profession.
Principles of Fundraising Certificate Program
- May 20, 27, June 3, 10 & 17 Click Here for more details.
AFP CT Chapter Annual Networking Event
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 (Location TBD). Registration will open soon.
CFRE Review Course
- July 30 & 31. Registration will open soon.
- Location: University of New Haven, 300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT (Bergami Hall Classroom)
- $390 for AFP Members / $490 for Non-Members
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field