Welcome to the AFP Connecticut Chapter
AFP Connecticut Chapter has more than 200 members and is part of the International Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) representing more than 30,000 members in 230 chapters throughout the world. AFP members work to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. They foster development and growth of fundraising professionals and promote high ethical standards in the profession.
2015 UPCOMING EVENTS:
AFP CT Chapter September Program
MEET THE FUNDERS
Thursday, September 17, 2015
8:30 am to 10:00 am
Crowne Plaza Hartford NOTE: THIS IS A NEW VENUE FOR THIS MEETING!!
100 Berlin Road
REGISTER EARLY, as this topic draws a good crowd!
Come with questions and talk to local funders. Learn how to work with Private and Public Foundations and obtain sustainable support and sponsorships.
- How to better secure operating and program funds
- How to more effectively communicate with the funder
- Results based on accountability and its impact on grant making
- Interactive Q & A session
Our Panel Includes:
- Maggie Gunther Osborn - President, Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Maria Falvo - Incoming President & CEO, American Savings Foundation
- Christina Ciociola - Senior VP Grant Making & Strategy, Community Foundation of Greater New Haven
Member: $20 / $30 at the door
Non-Member: $25 / $35 at the door
Register Online - click here
AFP CT Chapter Annual Networking Reception - SAVE THE DATE!
- Thursday, October 8, 2015
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Eli's on Whitney - Hamden, CT
- Member: $20 / $30 at the door
- Non-Member: $25 / $35 at the door
Registration will open soon!
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field