Welcome to the AFP Connecticut Chapter
AFP Connecticut Chapter has more than 200 members and is part of the International Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) representing more than 30,000 members in 230 chapters throughout the world. AFP members work to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. They foster development and growth of fundraising professionals and promote high ethical standards in the profession.
- Principles of Fundraising Certificate Series REGISTER NOW! - (5 workshops)
- April 6, April 13, April 20, April 27 and May 4
- May Program Meeting: PANEL DISCUSSION - Thursday, 5/19/16
Using Events to Leverage Donor Engagement & Increase Giving
- Online Registration Is Open. Click here
- CFRE Review Course REGISTER NOW! - Thursday, 6/23/16 & Friday, 6/24/16
- THREE Scholarships are available - Apply Today! Deadline is 6/1/16.
- September Program Meeting - Thursday, 9/15/16
- NPD Best of the State Awards Breakfast - Friday, 11/4/16
- Trumbull Marriott - Trumbull, CT
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field