Part Time Grant Writer -- The Bridge Family CenterCompany: The Bridge Family Center
Date Posted: April 18, 2017
This is a part time 20 hour/week position. Specific hours are flexible.
The Grantwriter is responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and corporations for both unrestricted operating support and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports on awarded grants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundations and corporations.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for grants.
- Generate well-written and well-documented grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and supplemental material, in accordance with grantor guidelines and requirements.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Maintain calendar to ensure timely submission, grant-tracking, and reporting.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree required. Minimum of two years of experience in seeking and writing effective grant proposals strongly preferred. Excellent writing, editing, analytical, and research skills are essential. Ability to work well under pressure and to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form.
Skills: Ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals with attention to detail. Ability to foster and work in a team environment, handle multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and prioritize to meet goals and objectives. Knowledge of fundraising information sources including online databases. Strong computer skills, including familiarity with online grant applications and grant research tools.
To apply online, please go to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=bridgefam&jobId=178969&lang=en_US&source=CC3